My name is Scott Gray, I’m this blog’s master.
I am the following:
- Interactive Marketing manager at BMW SA.
- A frisbee evangelist.
- Knee deep in anything/everything digital.
- In my previous life, i was a director at Quirk.
- I have (had) a vespa (PX250, the old style!). I recently discovered that it is now gone.
- Very keen on photography.
- Extremely interested in new music, especially the stuff coming out of th UK at the moment.
- Quite good at spelling, although words like “neccessary”, “vacuum”, “misspelled” are extremely troublesome. 100 most often misspelled words.
- A bit busy to type anymore…
Disclaimer: Everything that i say in this blog, does not neccessarily reflect the views of my employer. They’re my own opinions. If i say something that you don’t like, please don’t say something like “BMW SA said xxxx.”.
Mail me at: iarescott
Thanks for reading thescott.